Achieve Clinical Cost Savings with the Industry’s Leading Nurse Guidance, Triage, and Engagement Service
We increase members’ access to the right level of care with the industry’s most trusted and proven algorithm-based nurse guidance and advice service.
Payers are under increasing pressure to drive clinical cost savings while improving outcomes and increasing member satisfaction. For risk-bearing organizations, GuidePoint from AxisPoint Health is the industry’s most trusted and proven advice, guidance, navigation, and member engagement service.
AxisPoint Health’s NCQA certified and URAC accredited GuidePoint service leverages three decades of experience in delivering successful nurse advice programs to support access to care, close gaps, and reduce costs across the continuum.
GuidePoint delivers unrivaled safety in driving callers to a clinically-appropriate level of care, having handled over 5 million symptomatic calls in the last decade.
With GuidePoint, payers are empowered to offer their members the most effective and comprehensive omni-channel, logic-based triage, navigation, and engagement solution available today. With GuidePoint, you can achieve clinical cost savings while ensuring your members get connected to the right level of care at the right time, anytime.
AxisPoint Health’s NCQA certified and URAC accredited GuidePoint service leverages more than two decades of experience in delivering successful nurse advice programs to support access to care, close gaps, and reduce costs across the continuum.
GuidePoint empowers payers to offer their members the most effective and comprehensive multi-channel, clinically-led and analytically-backed triage, navigation, and multi-channel engagement solution available today. With GuidePoint, you can ensure your members get connected to the right level of care at the right time, anytime.
Click Here to View Our GuidePoint Infographic:
- Nurse triage and guidance
- Outbound engagement and gaps in care programs
- Support for HEDIS and Stars metrics
- Advisory and health information interpretation services
- Clinical extenders
- Navigation to other care management programs
- Telemedicine referrals
- PCMH support and PCP selection
- Comprehensive reporting dashboards
- Sophisticated analytics and targeted marketing
GuidePoint Key Benefits
Industry-leading clinical cost savings achieved through our 82% ED redirection rate
ROI of 2:1 and higher (Third-party validated)
Repeatable recommendations using our patented algorithmic approach
Scalable capacity for your organization and your members
92% caller satisfaction
Only nurse advice and guidance service that can back results with claims data
99% alignment between AxisPoint Health nurse-provided and independent physician advice
NCQA certified and URAC accredited
RNs average 13 years of clinical experience
Staffed 24/7 by RNs licensed in the caller’s state
Clinical Cost Savings Driven by our Industry-Leading Redirection Rate
GuidePoint’s distinct logic-based algorithmic service is proven to be the most effective approach to drive clinical cost savings. Our service accurately assesses symptom severity and delivers a level of care recommendation with the highest predictability and lowest variability in the industry. With an industry-leading ED redirection rate of 82%, GuidePoint offers the greatest opportunity for payers to reduce medical expense and catch critical events before they become catastrophic.
GuidePoint is the only nurse advice service that can back up its redirection and ROI results with actual claims data – not simply member-reported intent. With GuidePoint, you can feel confident in the outcomes and savings delivered.
- Industry-leading ED redirection rate of 82%
- Greatest opportunity for clinical cost savings
- Highest predictability and lowest variability in the industry
- AxisPoint Health nurses effectively redirect members to a more appropriate level of care 73% of the time
- Studies confirm members trust and follow GuidePoint recommendations
Nurse triage and guidance
- The industry’s greatest opportunity for clinical cost savings
- ROI of 2:1 and higher (Third-party validated)
- Average ED redirection rate of 82% – higher than any other nurse advice vendor
- Provides symptomatic callers with immediate telephonic access to RNs – callers don’t speak to a non-clinician first
- Proven methodology and logic-based software enable our RNs to assess a caller’s symptoms and direct them to the right level of care at the right time
- Algorithm-based clinical assessment model accurately assesses symptom severity and provides recommendations with the highest predictability and lowest variability in the industry
- 99% alignment between AxisPoint Health nurse-provided and independent physician advice
- In- and outbound member engagement campaigns help keep callers in-network
- Closes gaps in care to improve HEDIS scores and Medicare Stars metrics by encouraging and supporting prescribed health regimens
- Leverages robust analytics and a segmented, omni-channel marketing approach targeted to those who are most likely to respond
- New member welcome calls
- Helps members interpret health information and navigate the healthcare system
- Clinical extenders to ensure member access to guidance and care with after-hours support
- Online Symptom Advisor provides point-of-care recommendations
- Directs eligible members to your care management programs for further support
- Facilitates timely referrals and enrollment into programs
- Custom assessments and surveys
- Access to transportation and other community resources
- Directs eligible members to a payer’s preferred telemedicine service when clinically appropriate
- Supports cost savings by directing members to a GuidePoint RN before self-referring to telemedicine
- Members can receive clinical care without the need for an in-person provider visit or the expense of an unnecessary ED or urgent care visit
PCMH support and PCP selection
- Directs callers to in-network providers to avoid leakage
- Supports the Patient-Centered Medical Home model
- Protects members’ relationships with their primary care physician
Comprehensive reporting dashboard
- Actionable dashboard reporting that is easy to interpret and understand
- Monitor and assess program performance on an ongoing basis
- User and group-level security settings ensure data is accessed only by authorized individuals, protecting personal health information (PHI)
Sophisticated analytics and targeted marketing
- Combines claims, demographic, and other non-traditional data to precision target members via omni-channel marketing campaigns
- Drives engagement, increases utilization of the service, and improves navigation